Eastern States Components, LLC.
Terms & Conditions of Quotation
1. ES Components' quote number must be referenced on purchase order.
2. The Quote Terms and Conditions noted herein, apply to any purchase order resulting from this quote,unless specified in writing.
3. FOB is Origin - Sterling, MA
4. Lead times will be confirmed upon receipt of the order.
5. Delivery quoted does not include transit time. Please include additional days per method of shipment.
6. The order for this part(s) will be considered NC/NR, (Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable).
7. ES Components is ITAR registered with the State Department's Office of Defense Trade Controls Compliance. ES Components, in supplying the attached quoted device(s) does not knowingly violate any export regulation or Laws of the United States.
8. Exporting for nuclear, missile or chemical/biological weapon end uses or end users, whether direct or indirect are strictly prohibited. Export or re-export to countries subject to U.S. embargo's or to entities identified on U.S. export exclusion lists, including, but not limited to, the denied persons and specially-designated lists is strictly prohibited.
9. Product warranty is limited to the manufacturer's datasheet specifications. Warranty is void if assembled or tested in a different configuration than the Manufacturers' standard product or recommended methods.
Die In Wafer Form Sales:
1. Sample visual inspection is performed in accordance with applicable MIL-STD-750 or MIL-STD-883 methods.
additional sample screenings are available to customer specifications.
2. Additional visual rejects are to be expected at 100% visual inspection.
3. Die in wafer form are 100% probed for DC parameters to +25 C only and to the parameters, conditions and limits established by the wafer manufacturer. No additional parameters are tested in wafer form.
4. Element Evaluation to MIL-PRF-38534 or MIL-PRF-19500 cannot be performed in wafer form.
5. Actual shipment quantity may be substantially different than yield estimates in this quote.